Hardcore Halo Raperz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Halo Raperz

HardcoreHaloRaperz is a Xbox 360 Online Halo 3 Clan only.Welcome to HHR Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEADLY WTF.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite 18
Admin
Infinite 18

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm

If you want to be in the clan dont just delet us from uefriends list tell us why, ffs its so annoying u get annoyed from the Simplest of things ffs, so u can ethier accept us back orfriends and we all get on, cos we are all friends, well i thought we were, then u just fuck it up so man get ur self together, please post here dealy.
Back to top Go down
Deadly do or die

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

im not gonna be friends with sven
Back to top Go down
Sven555
Admin
Sven555

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:51 am

Why not deadly? What did i do to you?
Sad

i dont even know what i have done to you deadly so tell me plz

plus i want to get along with you because it effects the clan when 2 people dont get along so we need to sort this thing out

Last edited by Sven555 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Deadly do or die

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:00 pm

fuck yeh hacked my fuckin accout lol!
Back to top Go down
Infinite 18
Admin
Infinite 18

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Deadly i dont really care about trying to be friends with anymor, just when i think were friends u throw it back in my face, Get wound up over the simplest of things, so im not gna kick u out, but Ma u gota grow up someimes, u cant just delete me, if u do this ur gna get nowhere in life, so its ur choise to stay or not, And if u wna be friends with me i dont relly care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEADLY WTF. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADLY WTF.   DEADLY WTF. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEADLY WTF.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Halo Raperz :: Only HHR Clan Desk :: General Announcements-
Jump to: